Teen dies in her sleep after charging phone explodes

Date:

Alua Asetkyzy Abzalbek, 14, went to bed listening to music at her village home in Bastobe, Kazakhstan. The next morning, she was found dead after the phone’s battery is said to have exploded close to her head, according to media reports.

A schoolgirl in Kazakhstan has died after her charging smartphone exploded on her pillow as she slept.

Alua Asetkyzy Abzalbek, 14, went to bed listening to music at her village home in Bastobe, Kazakhstan. The next morning, she was found dead after the phone’s battery is said to have exploded close to her head, according to media reports.

The police said that her device had been plugged in to a power socket at the time. She is believed to have suffered severe head injuries as a result of the blast, and died on the spot.

Forensic experts said that the mobile exploded in the early hours of the morning after overheating as it charged and this was the cause of her death, said reports.

The brand of smartphone was not disclosed.

Share post:

Subscribe

spot_imgspot_img

Popular

More like this
Related

Visa Run Dubai Explained

Extend Your Dubai Dream: A Comprehensive Guide to Visa...

Check out the Dubai Job search package for 2024

One of India's largest travel and tour operators to...

Airlines operating in Israel despite the war in Gaza

The number of airlines flying into the country has...

Al Hefaiyah : New lake opens in Sharjah with mountain views

Spread over 12 sq km in the Khor Kalba...