Boy in UAE dies as mother spills boiling water on him

Date:

The burns affected 33 per cent of the 3-year-old’s body.

A three-year-old Bangladeshi boy died of severe burns after his mother mistakenly poured boiling water on him. He fought for his life for three days before succumbing to his injuries.

A police report sent by the emergency department of Al Qasimi Hospital said that the child died from severe burns that affected 33 per cent of his body.

According to the police investigation, the mother poured water on the boy by accident while he was with her in the kitchen. She said she was carrying a bowl of boiling water in one hand when her other hand hit the bowl, spilling the water on the boy as he stood next to her.

Immediately after the incident, the child was transported to the Kuwait Hospital in Sharjah. He was then transferred Al Qasimi Hospital, where we underwent surgery. He was kept in the ICU for a day before he passed away.

The medical report obtained revealed that the boy died of infection due to the burns on his body, leading to low hemoglobin and blood pressure.

Share post:

Subscribe

spot_imgspot_img

Popular

More like this
Related

Visa Run Dubai Explained

Extend Your Dubai Dream: A Comprehensive Guide to Visa...

Check out the Dubai Job search package for 2024

One of India's largest travel and tour operators to...

Airlines operating in Israel despite the war in Gaza

The number of airlines flying into the country has...

Al Hefaiyah : New lake opens in Sharjah with mountain views

Spread over 12 sq km in the Khor Kalba...