Combating coronavirus: No new Covid-19 cases recorded in Dubai’s Naif area

Date:

The area will remain closed as part of precautions and measures will remain in place until authorities consider it safe.

No new Covid-19 coronavirus cases have been recorded in Dubai’s Naif area in the past few days, a member of the Federal National Council (FNC) said on Sunday.

FNC member Dherar Belhoul Al Falasi said that although the latest development is a positive indicator, the area will remain closed as part of precautions and measures will remain in place until authorities consider it safe, according to a local media report.

Al Falasi added that tests will also continue. So far, at least 6,391 people were already tested and more are set to be done to ensure public safety.

Share post:

Subscribe

spot_imgspot_img

Popular

More like this
Related

Medcare has opened its second hospital in Sharjah, further expanding its tertiary and quaternary care services.

"With 90 beds, the new multidisciplinary hospital enhances tertiary...

Long lines and heavy traffic mark last-minute rush at UAE supermarkets as Ramadan starts

Demand extended beyond food, with prayer mats and modest...

UAE ends T20 World Cup run with defeat against South Africa

The UAE’s sole win came against Canada, whereas South...

Emirates NBD paves the way for expansion in India and targets further international growth.

Shareholders give the green light to the plan linked...