Authority urges public to renew in a timely fashion.
The General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) urged the timely renewal of the establishment card of a private sector or free zone in order to avoid a Dh100 monthly fine.
In a reminder to establishments, GDRFA tweeted on their official Twitter account and wrote: ‘Avoid a Dh100 fine for not renewing your establishment card’. The GDRFA website specifies the establishment card is processed in one working day and also mentions the documents required.
1. Fill request for renewal
2. Old establishment card
3. Copy of business license (valid)
4. Copy of the addendum of names of partners from Department of economic development in case of LLC. company
5. Passport copies of authorized signatories with signature
6. E-gate card if authorized citizens of the GCC or carries permission to visit for representative offices.
7. (Original and one copy) of certificate of authorization attested by notary for authorized persons to sign the establishment card if it is not listed in the business license.